Saturday, December 7, 2013

Latest News: Amy Adams on Wonder Woman's Presence in Batman vs. Superman

Now that Gal Gadot of the "Fast & Furious" franchise is locked to star as Wonder Woman alongside Ben Affleck as Batman and Henry Cavill as Superman in Batman vs. Superman , it's time to consider the possibility that the narrative could veer in the direction of the Superman/Wonder Woman comics in which the Man of Steel and the Warrior Princess are a super-powerered power couple.

While talking to Amy Adams about David O. Russell's American Hustle , she took the time to tell ComingSoon.net's SuperHeroHype about how she'd feel if Wonder Woman's presence led to a love triangle:

"Am I interested? I don't know. I mean, we'll see. I hope that I can be involved with a woman on screen where we're not in a love triangle. That would be fun. Maybe where we team...

If you are interested in dvd movies be sure to check out Estonish comparison shopping site.

No comments:

Post a Comment