Friday, October 11, 2013

The Star Wars News Roundup - 10.11.13

The Star Wars News Roundup - 10.11.13
The purpose of this roundup is to put the highlights of all things Star Wars from the last week in one location. If you read this each week, you should be able to converse fluently with any Star Wars fan on everything from the latest Star Wars: Episode VII developments to the latest toys. And maybe you'll even share with them something that they might have missed.

Let's get to it!

Photo from Retro Star Wars
Episode VII Movie News Summary

Empire Online spoke to Saoirse Ronan about her audition for "Episode VII":

"Yeah, I did [audition for Star Wars Episode VII]… I don't know whether I should have said that now! I mean, everyone did. Everyone has auditioned for it. So many people I know have gone in for the part I've gone in for, and guys who've...

Do you need hd dvd movies be sure and visit Estonish comparison shopping site.

No comments:

Post a Comment