Sunday, April 28, 2013

Latest News: Michael Bay Updates on Transformers 4 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

His latest, Pain & Gain , in theaters now, Michael Bay spoke today with Moviefone , updating on two highly anticipated upcoming franchise entries, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers 4 .

"There was that quote saying that we're making [the Ninja Turtles as] aliens. We're not," Bay clarifies. "It's the ooze! It's from the original source material. These are from the original writers, and I never went out to correct myself in the press. I do listen to the fans and I do want this to be authentic. I think they're going to be really happy with this movie. When I see the digital stuff, the turtles look great."

Directed by Jonathan Liebesman, the film features a screenplay by Josh Appelbaum, Andrew Nemec, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway and John...

No comments:

Post a Comment