Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Latest News: E3: Aliens: Colonial Marines Deploys

We were lucky enough to bypass the line and check out the new Aliens: Colonial Marines game that promises to be a true sequel to the first films at E3 today. Vetted by Fox with amazing graphics, you feel like you're in the game. This is Xenomorph killing at it's finest.

We were shown a demo by a Gearbox Software representative who was more excited about the game than anyone I've ever heard. Here's what he had to say. "I'm freaking out! I got to make an Aliens game! I have been stealing from Aliens my entire career! I finally have the real thing here. I'm not kidding. One of the other Gearbox founders, Brian Martel and I...we had met each other and worked with each other at 3D Realms, and we were working on Duke Nukem. There were face huggers in the game, and all the...

Be sure and view the greatest watch movie trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment